i'm alright... i guess

Monday, June 25, 2007

Pissed off crap

Damn pissing.

Econs was f-ing horrible. All the studying went to waste. Seriously. If I'd known I would have spent the time studying other stuff. All the content you memorize doesn't come in handy when you dunno when to use it in your essay or whether or not it's relevant. Not that I had the time to think about it anyway. Any slower and I wouldn't have completed the bloody paper.

Tommorow is maths. A subject I've been working my ass off for. If I screw up tommorow then I seriously have no hope of aceing anything. History as you all know is my favourite subject but very freaking hard to score cause of the miserable teachers.

Pissed off and mad at everything now lol. Vented my stress by playing the dani california solo 10 times (oh i can roughly start shredding btw =D) and watching the video series lang recommended to me: PokeMAN. Oh well, "Grab your dick and double click" hoho!!

Yup go watch it... me and my younger bro nearly died laughing. "To protect the world from masturbation; to unite all drug dealers within our nation!"

Okay screw it. Gonna fail tmr. Don't laugh you bloody motherf***ers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home